EMPLOYER'S FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What steps should I take if I am interested to hire Filipino workers?
- Register through our website: http://www.kronaphils.net or e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents can be downloaded by prospective Employers.
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Demand Letter (to be typed on Company’s letterhead)
- Standard Recruitment Service Agreement
- Standard Employment Contract
- Valid Commercial Registration, with English translation
Above-mentioned documents are required by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for the accreditation of your Company to our Agency to enable you to recruit Filipino workers. These documents have to be duly verified and authenticated by our Labor Attache or an authorized personnel at our Philippine Embassy nearest the jobsite.